Unbleached Compostable Parchment Paper
Introducing new parchment paper from Reynolds Kitchens® that is –
- Completely chlorine free and made with 75% unbleached fibres.
- Fully compostable (TUV Certified).
- Sustainably sourced (Forest Stewardship Council® Certified).
- 12” wide, hence no trimming required and no waste*.
Our packaging is made from 100% recycled paper board and is recyclable after use. Thus, lowering our carbon footprint and helping divert waste from landfills.
Also, our new parchment paper is non-stick and oven safe up to 425°F, as well as microwave and freezer safe. It is perfect for lining the pan when baking or roasting your favourite recipes.
* When using a standard 12” baking sheet.